Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you ship to?
- We ship both domestically (USA) and worldwide!
How much is shipping?
- Shipping prices vary depending on the destination, package weight, size, and shipping method. We currently offer several couriers and shipping methods at different pricing levels, available to view at checkout!
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Domestic (USA) orders may take 2-7 days to arrive. This may vary depending on your shipping method. Currently, we ship via USPS and UPS.
- International orders may take up to 21 days to arrive. This may vary depending on your shipping method. Currently, we ship internationally via USPS, UPS, and DHL.
Our current processing time is 2-15 days due to an expected high order volume. The Blue Seoul is run and operated by one person. Please allow extra time during large shop updates and holidays.
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept secure payments for both domestic (USA) & international customers via Credit Cards and Debit Cards. At this time, we do not support PayPal payments.
Note that an additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Can I cancel my order?
- The Blue Seoul currently has a 24hr cancelation policy for preorders and a 72hr cancelation policy for in-stock orders. After that time frame, all sales are final. Your order cannot be canceled or changed after it's been shipped or fulfilled. Please contact us immediately via our support email, email@example.com, to find a resolution!
Can I return or exchange my order?
- The Blue Seoul does not accept returns or exchanges. Once your order has shipped, the sale is final. However, if there is something wrong with your order, please contact us so we can help you out!
Will I be subject to international taxes or duties?
- International orders may be subject to import fees,international taxes and other fees or duties. When placing your order, you assume all responsibility for these fees. The Blue Seoul is not responsible for these fees. Please contact your countries local customs office for more information on how you may be taxed.
Can you mark my order as a gift so I can avoid extra fees and taxes?
- No. The Blue Seoul will not change the value or any information on your orders customs decleration to help you avoid fees or taxes. This is highly illegal.
Please contact your local post office and check with neighbors, around your residential area, or with any front offices. Packages are marked as delivered when they've reached their destination.
The Blue Seoul is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
Please verify your address before checking out.